We offer you our experience in planning, organizing and management of congresses in order to reach the option that best suits your needs and budget.
Planning and promotional services
- Identifying the needs and determining the organisational structure as well as the tasks and responsibilities.
- Selecting the ideal venue.
- Designing and developing a communication plan (promotion on websites, print media, public institutions…).
- Designing, coordinating and producing materials (branding, programmes, advertising, newsletters, badges, certificates, signage…).
- Developing and maintaining the website.
- Preparing a mailing plan, managing mail delivery and monitoring.
- Producing the final report and managing the closing proceeds.
Technical secretariat services
- Managing registrations (online registration, support to participants, confirmations, invoicing and collection of fees, reporting…).
- Organising and managing hotel bookings.
- Making travel arrangements for speakers and committee members.
- Preparing and coordinating social events (opening and closing ceremonies, gala dinners, guided tours…).
- Applying for continuing education credits, for the recognition as a health interest event and for subsidies.
- Producing badges, tickets and certificates.
Sponsorships and trade shows
- Identifying and putting in contact with potential sponsors.
- Designing a sponsorship dossier.
- Coordinating the sponsors’ needs.
- Organising and supervising the sponsored sessions.
- Producing an exhibitors’ handbook.
- Designing the exhibition plan and allocating spaces.
- Coordinating the exhibitors’ services during the event.
Budgetary and financial control
- Preparing and monitoring a detailed budget.
- Managing revenues and expenditures and paying invoices and taxes.
- Regularly updating the account statement.
- Preparing and producing the final balance report.
Scientific secretariat services
- Managing submitted papers (reception, classification, confirmation, review and publication).
- Providing supporting tasks for the Scientific Committee.
- Coordinating speakers, collecting presentations and managing hotel bookings, travelling arrangements and payments.
- Coordinating the scientific programme (session planning and programme design).
On-site secretariat services
- Preparing meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, registration area, trade exhibition area…
- Coordinating providers and budgeted services (technical staff, hostesses, security staff, cleaning staff…).
- Assisting speakers, committees and attendees and providing protocol services.
- Managing the registration process and the delivery of documentation.
- Ensuring the adequate development of the programme.